International Relations Directorate

On Visa Support Documents

Dear Students,

Our registered international students can carry our their process by requesting an up-to-date Student Certificate and Visa Support Letter through the OIS system to use in their visa applications.

Acceptance/invitation letters are sent only to candidates who will be newly registered in the relevant academic year.

Please click here to access the guidance kit regarding obtaining the documents through the OIS system.

In order to obtain the relevant documents through the system, you must have financial eligibility.


International Relations Directorate