In order to apply to Istinye University, please fill in the application form and submit the documents listed below:
*Digital copies of original documents must be uploaded with their translations.
**If there is a missing in the requested documents, the International Office will inform you by e-mail and you will be requested to provide the missing document as soon as possible.
***Your application result will be sent via the email you wrote in the application form, please check your emails regularly.
Required Documents for Undergraduate Admissions;
- English/Turkish Translation of High School Diploma
- Certificate of Equivalence (It is requested during exact registration.) (Proof of equivalency can be provided from Turkish Embassies in the home country or Provincial Department of Education, Istanbul.)
- English/Turkish Translation of Transcript (Transcript of Records)
- National-International Examination Result (If the student will not apply with her/his High School Diploma)
- Copy of ID in Passport
- 1 Passport Size Photo
- For the departments which have Turkish Medium of Instruction; TÖMER Certificate which is awarded by Universities (B2, If available)
- For the departments which have English Medium of Instruction; IELTS Academic 6.5 (Writing Score must be 6.5) or 85 in TOEFL IBT (Writing Score must be 25).
- An approved copy of exam results of SAT I, ACT, GCE, etc. or another national or international examination (If available)
Required Documents for Graduate Admissions;
- Bachelor’s Degree (Translated to Turkish or English)
- Transcript (Translated to Turkish or English)
- Certificate of Equivalence or Certificate of Recognition
*Certificate of Recognition is requested from candidates who apply for graduate programs in Social Sciences and it will be provided by our university. Candidates who apply for graduate programs in the healthcare field need to get a Certificate of Equivalence from the Council of Higher Education.
- Turkish Proficiency Certificate (C1)
- 1 Passport-size Photographs
- Residence Permit (If Available)