International Relations Directorate

Transfer Students

The applicants who have already earned an Associate or Bachelor’s Degree or who want to transfer to our university while continuing their studies in a different university need to provide the documents listed below:

  • Diploma (Bachelor’s /Associate Degree, If the applicant is a graduate)
  • Student Certificate (If the applicant is not graduate)
  • Transcript of Records (Signed- Stamped)
  • Detailed course descriptions (Signed-Stamped)
  • Recognition Certificate of Higher Education Institution*: A certificate showing that the higher institution which the student wants to transfer from is recognized by The Republic of Turkey Higher Education Council. For the detailed information;

    *The related document is not requested from the candidates who studied in a higher education institution in Türkiye.
  • Passport
  • High School Diploma (Translated to Turkish or English)
  • Transcript (Translated to Turkish or English)
  • Certificate of Equivalence (It is requested during exact registration.) (Proof of equivalency can be provided from Turkish Embassies in the home country or Provincial Department of Education, Istanbul.)
  • Language Proficiency Document (Please click here for language exemption criteria.)
  • 1 Passport-size photograph
  • Residence Permit (If available)