If you paid at least half of your annual tuition fee (the whole tuition fee for associate degree departments and half of the program fee for graduate degree programs) you can complete your registration online and submit your documents in person when you come to our university.
Please follow the instruction below to fill and sign the documents and send them to email@example.com e-mail address.
Please mention your application number starting with ISU-00…
Attachment 1 – Please sign each page.
Attachment 2 – Please sign each page.
Attachment 3 – Please fill in the blanks, write your name, surname, phone number and sign the paper and write “I have read and understood.”
Attachment 4 – Please fill in the blanks, write your name, surname, phone number and sign the paper and write “Okudum, anladım."
Attachment 5 – Please sign the document and write “I have read and understood.”
Attachment 6 – Please sign the document and write “Okudum, anladım.”
Information Form – Please write down your information.
*We would like to also have a photo of yours for your student ID and certificate.
**Please be informed that all the documents must be filled in handwriting, signed with wet signature sent via e-mail.
***All the payment receipts must be added to the e-mail. (If you paid at least half of your annual tuition fee -the whole tuition fee for associate degree departments and half of the program fee for graduate degree programs-.)
****Additional documents might be requested on e-mail if needed.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION
- Original Copy of High School Diploma (Turkish or English Translation) (Undergraduate/Graduate degree diploma in case registering to graduate degree programs)
- Transcript of Records (Turkish or English Translation)
- Certificate of Equivalence (Certificate of Equivalence must be obtained from the Turkish Embassies in the student's country or from the Provincial Education Directorates in our country).
- In case of registering to graduate degree programs, if you applied for the Institute of Health Sciences you need to submit your Equivalency Certificate for your diploma. If you apply for the Institute of Social Sciences, you need to submit your Diploma Recognition.
- One of the language proficiency certificates in the link provided below. (If the language exemption requirement is not met, it is mandatory to attend the language exam to be held at our university according to the language of instruction of the department to be registered.)
- Invoice of the Tuition Fee
- Passport-size Photograph